Peter and Lorraine Crawford
Crown Financial Ministries New Zealand was established in
as a Charitable Trust in March 2002.
It is now a registered charity with Charities Services (Registration Number CC11354). The current list of Trustees and a copy of the Crown trust deed are available electronically on the Commission’s website which you can view by clicking here.
From the national office in Palmerston North, ministry activities are co-ordinated across the country.
Under committed leadership of a Board of Trustees, Crown New Zealand serves as part of the growing international Crown family to teach God’s financial principles.
140 people have so far been trained as small group leaders for the key 10-week biblical financial study, from 57 churches across New Zealand.
Training days for leaders will be organised depending on the level of interest. If you are interested in attending a training day please let us know as soon as possible. Training days which have been confirmed are listed in events calendar section.
You can view more information about Crown Financial Ministries International by clicking here.
- Crown Financial Ministries New Zealand is not qualified or licensed to sell or provide insurance, investment, legal or tax advice.
- We are not qualified budget advisors and refer people needing budget advice to the Christian Budgeting New Zealand website www.cbnz.org.nz/
- We do not answer specific questions related to those subjects.
- Our resources provide Biblical principles and guidelines that may help people seek the Lord’s guidance in making decisions.
- We recommend people seek competent, licensed financial professionals for specific financial advice.